About Me

My photo
I've taken a recent obsession with nails! I'm a server at a restaurant, where I am constantly pointing at menus and using my hands, so I began to get my nails done. A basic french manicure, although professional, began to bore me so I got fun designs like strips and polka dots. Unfortunately, the more complicated the design was the more complicated it was trying to describe what I wanted at the nail salon. So I have literally taken things into my own hands. In this blog, I'd like to explore different brands of nail polish/nail care and share different designs.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Inspired Designs

So here are some pictures of some designs that I've done so far...

Nail marble

Cute cheetah print 

Newspaper nails with a purple twist by Cutepolish  

4th of July

Sexy fishnet by GlamerousGabby 

Harry Potter nails by Cutepolish 

Fun french tip 

Lace by Meliney 

Watermelons by Cutepolish      

No comments:

Post a Comment